Been trying to sort the site out as best I can, but while it works on the temporary site, for some reason it stopped on the place it’s normally hosted, and I can’t figure out why.
The Database is hosted elsewhere and was working perfectly well until recently. I suspect it’s possibly an upgrade somewhere that has broken stuff on sites I run, but I fixed them with 2 lines of additional code.
Warg.info is hosted on box that isn’t Linux and I suspect that this is why the same code isn’t working (although I’ve left it in place).
We are working still to figure out the solution, but as yet hasn’t happened and I’ve put a temporary solution in place for now.